- Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content (including text, representation and illustration) of advertisements printed, and also assume responsibility for any claims arising there from made against the publisher. The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising he/she feels is not in keeping with the publication's standards. Publisher may add the word "advertisement" to any ad.
- Publisher is not bound by any conditions appearing on the space order, contract or billing instructions which conflict with the publisher's policies.
- Cancellations are only accepted before the stated space reservation date. Covers/special positioning are non-cancelable.
- If no new copy arrives by the closing date, the publisher reserves the right to run the most recent advertisement.
- A contract year starts from the date of the first insertion (12 months).
- Commission: A 15% commission is allowed on all quoted rates (except professional directory) to all accredited agencies. No commissions allowed on product or mechanical charges. Unearned discounts will be rebilled. Invoices are rendered upon publication of each issue and are due 30 days from invoice. Advertising agencies are fully responsible for payments of all advertisements ordered through and/or by them. Payment in U.S. funds required for all invoices.