Buyers Guide: HOK
300 W. 22nd St.
Kansas City, MO 64108
Phone: (816) 472-3360
Fax: (816) 472-2100
For more than 30 years, HOK has been a sports and recreation facility design leader. Our expertise encompasses recreation centers, stadiums, arenas, training facilities, and mixed-use districts. We take pride in our record of success leading clients in the planning, programming, design and construction of complex recreation facilities.
A specialty of ours is designing healthy buildings for healthy bodies – sustainable buildings that promote fitness, wellness and recreation for universities, colleges and neighborhoods. We excel at innovative centers that incorporate functionality with identity and accessibility with adaptability.
With a focus on enhancing student life and wellness our design process is built on the partnerships we foster with our clients, the students and our local partners. We believe that every university has its own identity; no two campuses are the same. Therefore, each design developed by HOK reflects and supports the campus community in which it is planned and constructed.
See projects from this firm that have been featured in the Architectural Showcase:
- Auburn Arena - Auburn University
- Auburn University Recreation and Wellness Center
- AUM Wellness Center - Auburn University at Montgomery
- MetLife Stadium
- Mizzou Arena University of Missouri-Columbia
- Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium Renovation and Expansion United States Naval Academy
- Sun Devil Fitness Complex West, Arizona State University
- University of Massachusetts Football Performance Center and the Martin and Richard Jacobson Press & Skybox Complex