Buyers Guide: Star Trac
4400 NE 77 Ave., Suite 300
Vancouver, WA 98662
Toll-free: (877) 782-7872
Star Trac’s mission is to provide products, programs and solutions to mold lifelong habits for health and fitness. Its user-focused product innovations are reflected in the complete line of cardiovascular, strength and group exercise products.
The company offers a comprehensive product portfolio with varied feature options and multiple price points to meet the needs of any complete facility design. Star Trac is a total equipment solution provider but also prides itself on its “only at Star Trac” patented and unique offerings that are exclusive to the company and not offered by competitive companies. From the revolutionary cardiovascular Star Trac Coach® featured on Treadmills to strength innovations like Lock N Load® a innovative weight selection system to the industry leading group exercise solutions like Spinning® and BoxMaster®, Star Trac continues to be innovative and create products that differentiate.
Star Trac’s dedicated global team is committed to providing the highest level of service to their customers through committed long lasting relationships. The team is focused on consultative approach and finding solutions that will help customers grow their businesses, increase revenue and improve member retention. Star Trac will continue to innovate with products that are distinctive in their aesthetics, approachable and friendly in their design, intuitive in their navigation, motivational in their use and rewarding in their outcomes.
The vision of the company is to increase the number of people who adopt a healthy and active lifestyle by lowering the barriers and improving the experience and results. Today, more than four million people in over 75 countries use Star Trac exercise equipment daily, enjoying its unparalleled functionality and style. For more information about Star Trac contact 877.782.7872 or visit www.startrac.com.
Categories listed in:
- Fitness Equipment > Cardiovascular Exercise > Accessories > Entertainment Systems
- Fitness Equipment > Cardiovascular Exercise > Elliptical Motion Equipment
- Fitness Equipment > Cardiovascular Exercise > Group Cycling Equipment
- Fitness Equipment > Cardiovascular Exercise > Stair Climbers
- Fitness Equipment > Cardiovascular Exercise > Stationary Bikes > Recumbent
- Fitness Equipment > Cardiovascular Exercise > Stationary Bikes > Upright
- Fitness Equipment > Cardiovascular Exercise > Treadmills
- Fitness Equipment > Strength Training > Benches, Free-Weight
- Fitness Equipment > Strength Training > Multistation Units
- Fitness Equipment > Strength Training > Plate-Loaded Equipment
- Fitness Equipment > Strength Training > Selectorized Equipment
- Fitness Equipment > Strength Training > Weight Racks
Introducing the StairMill™. Step on for a “quick start” or interval program and then work towards conquering some of the greatest landmarks in the world with our Famous Steps® program.
The E-TRxe, designed from a solid foundation from more than 20 years of treadmill superiority and the patented Star Trac Coach™ a personalized coaching program.
- Turbo Trainer®
The Turbo Trainer® uses isokinetic air-resistance that delivers simultaneous upper and lower body movement. Air is displaced at a rate that matches the users effort.
- Star Trac TreadClimber®
The TreadClimber® by Star Trac uses dual ramping decks providing an incline to flat step pattern capturing the benefits of a Treadmill, Elliptical and Stepper.
The BoxMaster® is a new form of boxing style conditioning. In just 30 minutes you will hit every aspect of conditioning both aerobically and anaerobically.
- Leverage® Plate Loaded Line
The line embodies the design and features that will redefine the plate loaded strength training category offering a one of a kind plate loaded experience.
Star Trac Boxmaster®
– MizzouRec All-Access
TreadClimber® by Star Trac
Outside of the Ring
TreadClimber® by Star Trac
– Getting Started
Leverage® Chest Press
Star Trac Coach™
Turbo Trainer® in Action
Max Rack® 300