NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. How to Enter: To enter the sweepstakes, complete and submit the online contact information form after you complete the survey located at the end of the survey. You also may enter by sending a postcard with your name and email address to the following address: Athletic Business Media Inc., Reader Response Survey, 22 East Mifflin Street, Madison, WI 53703. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase will not affect your odds of winning. Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. To be eligible for a drawing, entry must be received by midnight prior to the date of the drawing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, damaged, or misdirected entries. Entry must be acquired personally, and may not be acquired or accumulated through the use of automated computer scripts or other programming techniques.
2. Eligibility: This is a trade promotion sweepstakes. Eligibility is limited to persons at least 18 years of age, who are legal residents of the United States or its territories and possessions. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Athletic Business Media Inc., its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
3. Prizes: One GoPro Hero3+ valued at $300.00. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. Random Drawings: One winner will be selected by random drawing to take place on or about June 5, 2014 from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Conditions of Participation: Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the sweepstakes judges, whose decisions will be final. By accepting prize, winner grants to Athletic Business Media, Inc., its agents and others working on their behalf the right to photograph the winner, and the right to use the winner's name, picture, likeness and city and state of residence for advertising and marketing purposes, without additional compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Prize must be claimed within thirty (30) days of first attempted notification or will be forfeited. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded by subsequent drawings from remaining eligible entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible for registration errors or for lost, late or misdirected mail (including e-mail), or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the sweepstakes becomes compromised, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the sweepstakes.
6. Prize Notification: Winners will be notified by mail, email, or phone. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prize. The prize is not transferable and there is no substitution (in cash or otherwise). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability.
7. Announcement of Winner: Winners will be notified by mail, email and/or phone.
8. Sponsor: Athletic Business Media, Inc.