11/16/2011 11:15:52 AM
Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management (TEAM) Coalition is a non-profit alliance of professional and collegiate sports, entertainment facilities, concessionaires, stadium service providers, the beer industry, distillers, broadcasters, governmental traffic safety experts and others working together to promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at sports and entertainment facilities.
Our members are united by a shared mission to provide effective alcohol service training in public assembly facilities and promote responsible alcohol consumption that enhances the entertainment experience while reducing alcohol-related instances both in facilities and on surrounding roadways.
Responsibilities and opportunities of this salaried position include:
- 40-50% travel
- Serve as an ambassador of TEAM Coalition with member organization representatives, affiliates and potential new member organizations at trade shows and conferences
- Serve as event manager for large-scale events with member organizations, including premier sports league events, Public Service Announcement film shoots, designated driver program activations with the general public at sporting events and concerts
- Serve as a master trainer at trainer workshops with facility managers
- Produce print and website creative materials to support projects
- Produce and distribute communications materials to media and broadcasters including press releases and TV and radio Public Service Announcements
- Competitive salary
- Travel expenses are covered by corporate credit card
- 100% health care coverage for employees, 75% for dependents
- Cell phone, parking, life insurance
- Retirement savings plan – after 1 year of employment
- Generous medical leave and personal days policy, as well as the ability to earn additional personal days
Ideal candidates for the position have 5 years of experience in sports management, communications or marketing. The position requires excellent computer skills, an outgoing personality and the ability to work independently on many projects simultaneously. Photoshop experience and basic HTML knowledge is preferred. Applicants must reside in Washington, DC metro area.
Please email your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.