11/22/2011 1:40:04 PM
Corporate Fitness Works is a national corporate fitness and wellness management company, established in 1988 and headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida with regional offices in the Washington DC and Kansas City areas. We are seeking a Business Development Coordinator to work closely with the VP of Business Development to intiate sales and marketing strategies to reach organization goals.
- Initiate lead generation through research, networking and cold calls to obtain appropriate contacts
- Provide information regarding services of the company to potential and existing clients in order to increase business sales
- Coordinate track and report on business development activities
- Actively participate in the preparation of RFP responses, proposals, presentations and collateral marketing materials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbally and in written form
- Multi-tasker able to meet multiple deadlines while under pressure of limited time frames
- Proactive and self-directed work ethic; able to function independently and as a part of a team
- Passion to turn prospects into customers and persistent determination with telephone sales
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.corporatefitnessworks.com.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or associated field
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales; proven track record in sales/lead generation; computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and CRM tracking
- Able to travel as necessary
edited by tsnead on 11/22/2011