2/10/2012 1:40:43 PM
Colorado Time Systems, a leader in the sports timing and display markets for 40 years, is looking for a traveling installation and field service tech to join its technical support team based in Loveland, CO. ** Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) preferred, but not required.
This is a salaried position, and requires significant (typically weekly) travel. Tech will install and service a wide range of sports timing equipment and scoreboards/LED displays, as well as perform on-site repairs, preventive maintenance work & operator training at customer sites.
This position will provide phone-based technical support, repairs and parts sales from the Loveland office (when in-house), and may be required to do after-hours phone support (on a rotating basis). Travel will be overnight in most cases, and may require some weekends. Per-diem is provided for travel days, in addition to salary. Benefits eligibility: 1st of the month following 90 days of employment.
* Literacy (written and spoken) of English; "contractor" Spanish a plus, but not required.
* 2-yr electronics/technical degree plus 2+ year's electronic repair/installation experience.
* Must be able to lift 75+ lbs without accommodation.
* Must be able to safely operate two-person scissors lift and use associated safety equipment.
* Must be able to stand, twist, work in confined spaces, kneel, and bend without assistance.
* Must have a valid driver's license & clean MVR.
Please email resume & letter of interest with salary requirements to HR@coloradotime.com. We do NOT offer relocation at this time. CTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CTS administers aptitude & electronics skills testing to candidates selected for interview. We perform full, post-offer criminal background check, drug testing and company paid baseline physical exam to ensure ability to perform essential responsibilities of the position. Check us out at www.coloradotime.com