8/29/2012 1:02:34 PM
Growing Commercial Fitness Equipment Company in Kennesaw is seeking an outside sales representative.
- Sell and recommend commercial fitness equipment and flooring, consult with clients and create fitness center designs for hospitals, apartments, schools, fitness clubs, condominiums, hotels/resorts, churches and government facilities.
- Track sales through a pipeline.
- Be comfortable with cold calling, quoting proposals and closing sales.
- Call on pre-existing accounts to gain repeat business.
- Develop new accounts, generate new business and build long-term relationships.
- Stay up to date on market conditions and product updates.
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Develop sales proposals and negotiate with clients.
- Keep sales manager informed of progress by preparing forecast reports and CRM.
- Previous sales experience is a MUST! Experience with commercial fitness equipment a PLUS!!
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently.
- Outgoing person who can build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Be able to meet customer’s needs professionally and ethically.
- Self-motivated individual who can meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas.
- Be familiar with software, such as Outlook, QuickBooks, and CRM.
- Be computer literate.
- Be able to prepare and present professional sales presentation.
- Must be people oriented.
- Base + commission
- IRA program
- Health insurance
- Vacation time
This position is full-time. Please fax resumes to 770-218-8551 or email Melissa at email@example.com.
edited by innovativefitness on 8/29/2012