1/21/2013 10:13:28 AM
If you love sports and fitness as much as you’re motivated to make money, then Athletic Business has a career for you. We are looking for a sales representative to develop and build relationships with vendors in the sports and fitness industry. This person will report to the President.
The ideal candidate has a proven sales track record. We're looking for an energetic self-starter who employs a consultative sales approach to drive revenue and increase the client base.
• Generate ad sales for digital, online & print products to a qualified list of nationwide prospects in the sports and fitness industry
• Prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain an account list
• Help develop sales strategies, respond to RFPs and generate proposals that meet the objectives of both the advertiser and the company
• Communicate account forecasts and sales information to the President
• Assume campaign ownership to ensure full delivery and proper pacing of advertising campaign
• Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years digital and/or print media sales experience is preferred
• Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within a team environment
• A track record of success of developing of long-term customer relationships
• Excellent communication, analytical, time management and presentation skills
• Experience working in business-to-business media is a plus, but not necessary
• Passion for sports and fitness is a real plus, as well
For more than 30 years, decision-makers in the multibillion-dollar athletic, fitness and recreation industry have regarded Athletic Business as their "must read" resource for the latest and best information available to help ensure their professional success. Our growing website has over 100,000 viewers each month and our daily e-newsletter is read by 30,000 subscribers. In addition, Athletic Business sponsors an annual trade show, which draws over 6,000 in attendance.
Send cover letter and resume to Peter Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org
edited by AthleticBusiness on 1/21/2013