- How to Solicit Sponsorships
by David Hoch May 2009
An increased awareness of how to solicit sponsorships can help organizations overcome financial challenges.
- Naming Rights Deals Scrutinized by Private and Public Sectors Alike
by Paul Steinbach February 2009
Naming rights agreements are being scrutinized like never before, both by potential sponsorship partners and the taxpaying public.
- Muslim Community Raises Money for Retractable Shade System at Pool
by Nicholas Brown February 2009
Community raises money for a retractable shade system at local aquatics center
- Online Tools Becoming Popular In Fundraising
by Michael Popke October 2008
Online tools are streamlining, supplementing or flat-out replacing traditional fundraising models.
- Funding for New Rec Centers Attached to Orlando Arena Deal
by Nicholas Brown January 2008
Funding for five new community rec centers was attached at the last minute to a new Orlando Magic arena deal.
- PEP Grants Help Hundreds of Schools Develop Programs and Facilities
by Michael Popke January 2008
The popular PEP grant program has allowed hundreds of school districts to re-energize P.E. programs with new equipment and specialized training.
- Tiger Stadium Relics Sold at Auction
by Nicholas Brown October 2007
Fans shell out big bucks for relics from doomed Tiger Stadium.
- Michigan and Tennessee Revised State Sports Calendars
by Michael Popke August 2007
Newly revised sports calendars in Michigan and Tennessee give players and coaches longer time outs.
- High Schools Use Different Approaches to Fund Synthetic Turf Projects
by Michael Popke June 2007
High school administrators use a variety of funding approaches to seed synthetic turf projects.
- Football Fantasy CampsDelight Fans and Aid in Fundraising
by Paul Steinbach June 2007
Football fantasy camps provide fans with insight and schools with a friend-raising opportunity.