- One on One: Money Man Kevin Fringer on the Modern-Day Athletic Department
by Paul Steinbach April 2007
Money man Kevin Fringer paints a financial picture of the modern-day athletic department.
- Despite Its Size, Texas' State Parks System Is Under-Funded
by Marvin Bynum March 2007
Although it boasts 114 parks covering 600,000 acres, the Texas state parks system is far behind its peers in funding.
- Unhearing Aid
by Michael Popke January 2007
Many deaf athletes are as good as Olympic athletes. The only difference is we get much less training. A lot of that has to do with funding.
- Naming Rights Deal Pairs a Hospital and Municipal Rec Center
by Andrew Cohen September 2006
Scottsdale is the site of the first naming rights deal pairing a hospital and municipal rec center.
- Fitness Industry Helps Raise Money to Fight ALS
by Paul Steinbach May 2006
The fitness industry raises more than 2.8 million to fight ALS at The Bash for Augie's Quest.
- Ride On, Cowboys
by Andrew Cohen March 2005
The saga of a new Dallas Cowboys stadium.
- Ind. High School Adopts a University-Style Fundraising System
by Michael Popke November 2004
An Indiana school adopts a university-style fund-raising system and gains impressive results
- A Strong Foundation
by Michael Popke April 2004
A new breed of booster club emerges as ambitious parent-based organizations take aim at funding major building projects
- Minor League Baseball Teams Go Nonprofit
by Marvin Bynum August 2002
Minor-league baseball clubs go nonprofit, while their host communities reap the benefits
- After Securing Sponsorships, Don't Leave Sponsors in the Dirt
by Peter Titlebaum & Steve Watson January 2001
After Tackling a Sponsorship, Don't Leave Sponsors in the Dirt