Facilities: Locker Room
- Push-Button Technology Designed to Eradicate MRSA In Showers
by Paul Steinbach June 2008
Push-button technology takes on the dirty job of eradicating MRSA in showers.
- Locker Room Essentials
by Anne B. McDonnell January 2008
Forget the extra amenities! Do you have enough of the "required" elements in your locker rooms? ACSM provides basic standards and guidelines, and other fitness facility operators share what they use to gauge their locker room needs.
- Demand for Customization Expands Locker Options
by Nicholas Brown January 2008
Technological innovations and a demand for customization mean more locker choices may be in store.
- Locker Room Crime: The Aftermath
by Heather Peavey October 2007
There is no perfect way to prevent locker room crime, but by enforcing some basic rules, you can help to protect your facility against liability.
- Fitness Pros Take a Closer Look at Locker Room Cleanliness
by Nicholas Brown June 2007
Virulent bacteria and a germ-sensitive public are forcing fitness pros to look more closely at locker room cleanliness.
- Facility Operators and Designers Rethink the Locker Room
by David Dymecki and Tim Stevens March 2007
Facility operators and designers are rethinking the locker room -- bringing lockers to building users, Rather than the other way around.
- Safe, Easy-to-Maintain and Cost-Effective Flooring for Locker and Shower Areas
by Michael Popke September 2006
Options abound when specifying safe, easy-to-maintain and cost-effective flooring for locker and shower areas.
- New-Generation Storage Technologies Reshape the Equipment Room
by Paul Steinbach August 2006
New generation storage technologies are facilitating access to -- and even movement of -- hard and soft goods in the equipment room.
- Simple Upgrades Transform Locker Rooms
by Paul Steinbach July 2006
When outfitting a locker room, a few simple upgrades can enhance functionality and aesthetics.
- Locker Room Design Details
by Julie Anne Eason March 2006
With the right planning, locker rooms can shine.