Facilities: Locker Room
- Tips for Inspecting, Ordering and Storing Your Locker Room Amenities
by Anne B. McDonnell August 2008
Don't overlook the small stuff when maintaining your fitness center. Follow these tips for inspecting, ordering and storing your locker room amenities, and your members will be clean and happy.
- Court Blocks Locker Room Video Surveillance
by John T. Wolohan and Xinxian Zou July 2008
Citing inherent student privacy rights, the Sixth Circuit Court blocks locker room video surveillance.
- Push-Button Technology Designed to Eradicate MRSA In Showers
by Paul Steinbach June 2008
Push-button technology takes on the dirty job of eradicating MRSA in showers.
- Locker Room Essentials
by Anne B. McDonnell January 2008
Forget the extra amenities! Do you have enough of the "required" elements in your locker rooms? ACSM provides basic standards and guidelines, and other fitness facility operators share what they use to gauge their locker room needs.
- Demand for Customization Expands Locker Options
by Nicholas Brown January 2008
Technological innovations and a demand for customization mean more locker choices may be in store.
- Locker Room Crime: The Aftermath
by Heather Peavey October 2007
There is no perfect way to prevent locker room crime, but by enforcing some basic rules, you can help to protect your facility against liability.
- Fitness Pros Take a Closer Look at Locker Room Cleanliness
by Nicholas Brown June 2007
Virulent bacteria and a germ-sensitive public are forcing fitness pros to look more closely at locker room cleanliness.
- Facility Operators and Designers Rethink the Locker Room
by David Dymecki and Tim Stevens March 2007
Facility operators and designers are rethinking the locker room -- bringing lockers to building users, Rather than the other way around.
- Safe, Easy-to-Maintain and Cost-Effective Flooring for Locker and Shower Areas
by Michael Popke September 2006
Options abound when specifying safe, easy-to-maintain and cost-effective flooring for locker and shower areas.
- New-Generation Storage Technologies Reshape the Equipment Room
by Paul Steinbach August 2006
New generation storage technologies are facilitating access to -- and even movement of -- hard and soft goods in the equipment room.