- Volleyball Tour Heats Up Winter With Indoor Beach Parties
by Nicholas Brown February 2008
The AVP Pro Volleyball Tour heats things up with the hottest indoor beach parties all winter long.
- Memberships: It's All About the Numbers
by Stephen Tharrett and James A. Peterson January 2008
Get out your calculators to determine how many memberships your fitness center needs to sell.
- Marketing Aimed at Older Fitness Center Members
by Colin Milner January 2008
Use words that stir emotion, and develop a marketing tool kit to attract older members to your fitness center.
- Prerecorded Music Gets Fans Moving During Games
by Paul Steinbach January 2008
As prerecorded music gets fans moving during games, some stadiums are experiencing movement, too.
- Today's Entertainment Landscape Pushes In-Game Promotions to New Heights
by Paul Steinbach November 2007
Promotions have always been about attracting fans, but today's cluttered entertainment landscape demands ever-increasing creativity - and a heightened sense of humor.
- An Effective Mission Statement Aids Climbing Wall Operation
by Heather Reynolds Sagar August 2007
An effective mission statement can help climbing wall operators reach new heights.
- Major League Soccer Cashes in on Beckham's Arrival in Los Angeles
by Andrew Cohen August 2007
Major League Soccer cashes in on Beckham's arrival in Los Angeles.
- A Magic Weight-Loss Pill After All?
by Ronale Tucker Rhodes August 2007
The new over-the-counter FDA-approved weight-loss pill, alli, may just be the magic pill consumers have been seeking, but the magic may be in the message vs. the actual drug.
- Exotic Dancing Exhibits Staying Power in Some Fitness Centers
by Andrew Cohen July 2007
Exotic dancing has a chance to show off its staying power in several dedicated fitness centers.
- Escalating Costs Don't Deter Colleges from Pursuing Campus Recreation Projects
by Paul Steinbach June 2007
Amid escalating construction costs and rising tuition rates, colleges and universities still see strategic advantages in pursuing campus recreation projects.