- 01 Jun: Harbinger Announces Voluntary Recall of Ab Strap
Source: Harbinger Fitness
(May 31, 2011, Napa, California) - Harbinger Fitness issued a voluntary recall of the company's Ab Strap (Style #371100) after two reported injuries while using the product.
- 13 May: WhiteWater West Celebrating 30 Years in the Waterpark Industry
Source: WhiteWater West Industries Ltd.
Richmond, BC - WhiteWater West Industries Ltd. is proud to be celebrating its 30th year anniversary in the waterpark industry! With over 4,000 projects successfully completed worldwide and 450 employees in 15 offices internationally, WhiteWater is the global leader in waterpark design, engineering and manufac...
- 13 May: Back from China, First Nautilus Treadmill Rolls Out of U.S. Plant
Source: Med-Fit Systems, Inc.
May 12, 2011, Independence, VA-Med-Fit Systems, Inc., manufacturer of Nautilus® commercial products, announced today that the first treadmill rolled off the line in their Virginia manufacturing facility after bringing production back from China.
- 04 May: Perkins + Will Canada Launched as Architecture Firms Merge
Source: Perkins + Will
ONTARIO, (Canada April 28, 2011) - Perkins+Will Canada launches today as a unified national practice. The launch sees Ottawa and Hamilton (Dundas)-based Vermeulen Hind Architects, one of Canada's leading healthcare architectural firms, merge with Shore Tilbe Perkins+Will, celebrated for its focus on civic and recreation archi...
- 03 May: Cleveland Clinic, Kaiser Permanente and the Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers Society Join Injury Prevention Campaign
Source: American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine ROSEMONT, Ill. (April 2011) - The STOP Sports Injuries campaign (www.STOPSportsInjuires.org) continues to expand with more than 130 organizations pledging their support to advocate healthy play for young athletes. A few of the newest supporters include the renowned Cleveland Clinic, Kaiser Pe...