- 20 Nov: Research Grants Totaling $117,974 Awarded by National Swimming Pool Foundation
Source: National Swimming Pool FoundationColorado Springs, Colorado, November 13, 2012 - The National Swimming Pool Foundation® Board of Directors is pleased to announce it has continued its commitment to fund research to study the health benefits unique to aquatic exercise. The non-profit organization has awarded three grants for year 2012-2013, t...
- 15 Nov: Sweetwater and All Pro Sound Install New Sound System In Indiana University's Legendary Assembly Hall
Source: Sweetwater Sound
Fort Wayne, IN, November 15, 2012 - Sweetwater, the third-largest music instrument and pro-audio retailer in the U.S., and All Pro Sound, one of the most respected audio-installation companies in the country, recently collaborated to install an entirely new sound system at fabled Assembly Hall, home of the Indiana Hoosiers...
- 15 Nov: Competitor Swim Products® Purchased by Industry Professional
Source: Cometitor Swim Products
Medina, Ohio - Richey Smith, President of Richey Industries headquartered in Medina, Ohio, has announced the sale of its Competitor Swim Products® Division to Brad Underwood, a sports products industry professional.
- 14 Nov: WhiteWater Wins Three Brass Ring Awards
Richmond, Canada (November 13, 2012) - WhiteWater has been awarded two 2012 Brass Ring Best New Products Awards for AquaCourseTM and SilkGelTM Technology, as well as one Best Exhibit award for Hopkins Rides at the IAAPA 2012 Attractions Expo in Orlando, Florida!
- 14 Nov: WeatherBug Lightning Detection and Alerting System Coming to Florida School District
Germantown, MD - November 13, 2012 - Earth NetworksSM, the owner of the popular WeatherBug® brand and the operator of the largest weather monitoring, lightning detection and climate observation networks, announces that Lee County Public Schools in Fort Myers, Florida, selected its lightning detection and severe weather alerting t...