- 10 Jul: For The 6th Year In A Row, Anytime Fitness Is 'World's Fastest-Growing Fitness Club'
Source: Anytime FitnessHASTINGS, Minn., July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Anytime Fitness is the world's fastest-growing fitness club for the sixth consecutive year, according to data released by The International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA), which annually issues its "Global 25" rankings as a barometer of the fitness i...
- 27 Jun: NATA Publishes Position Statement on Ankle Sprain Prevention
Source: National Athletic Trainers' Association DALLAS, June 27, 2013 - During its 64th Annual Meeting and Clinical Symposia in Las Vegas today, the National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA) pre-released a position statement on the "Conservative Management and Prevention of Ankle Sprains in Athletes." The statement, created by the NA...
- 25 Jun: Synthetic Turf Council Unveils New Brand Identity Redesigned Website & Logos
Source: Synthetic Turf Council
June 25, 2013 - Atlanta, Ga -- The Synthetic Turf Council (STC), the national trade association for the synthetic turf industry, is pleased to announce the launch of its new brand identity, including a new website and new logos.
- 24 Jun: Technogym's Alessandri Discusses Big Plans on Bloomberg TV
Technogym founder and president Nerio Alessandri has big plans for his company. He was recently featured on Bloomberg TV's "Money Moves" segment, where he sat down with Deirdre Bolton to discuss the future of Technogym.
- 20 Jun: Daktronics Presents $32,525 Check to Wounded Warrior Project
BROOKINGS, S.D. - June 20, 2013 - At the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA) Convention last week Daktronics (Nasdaq - DAKT) of Brookings, S.D., presented a $32,525 check to the Wounded Warrior Project® as part of a sponsorship that included a Salute Concert for veterans....