- 07 Feb: Synthetic Turf International Launches Better Play and Recreation Contest
Source: Synthetic Turf International
Dalton, Georgia (February 7, 2013) - Impressed by the dedication of non-profit groups that work tirelessly to help kids, pets and the community overall, Synthetic Turf International (STI) has launched its Better Play & Recreation Contest to recognize their efforts. The Grand Prize is a synthetic turf puttin...
- 06 Feb: Aquionics Expands Manufacturing with New Location
Source: AquionicsErlanger, Ky. (February 5, 2013) - To accommodate for its continued growth, UV disinfection specialist Aquionics has moved to a new location in Erlanger, Ky. The new facility is close to the international airport, and allows the company to complete more of its manufacturing in-house....
- 06 Feb: Keep America Beautiful and Coca-Cola Announce 2013 Grant Program to Support Recycling
Source: Keep America BeautifulSTAMFORD, Conn. (Feb. 1, 2013) - Keep America Beautiful (KAB) and The Coca-Cola Foundation recently announced a call for applications for the 2013 Coca-Cola/KAB Recycling Bin Grant Program, a program designed to expand and support recycling in communities across America. The Coca-Cola/KAB Recycling Bin Grant Program is...
- 01 Feb: Sports Legacy Institute Calls for an End to Full-Contact Offseason Practices and Games for High School Football Players
Source: Sports Legacy Group
(NEW ORLEANS) - The Sports Legacy Institute (SLI), a Boston-based non-profit organization founded by Robert Cantu, MD, and Chris Nowinski, is calling for state high school athletic associations to ban full-contact practices in the offseason.
- 31 Jan: NOCSAE Agrees to Fund More Than $855,000 in Sports Medicine and Concussion Research
Source: National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment