- 25 May: Bounce, The YMCA and Black Kids Swim Team For New Water Safety Public Service Initiative
ATLANTA (May 25, 2017) — 70% of African Americans do not know how to swim,* and African-American children drown at 5.5 times the rate of other children.**
- 25 May: PlayOn! Sports and Pixellot Partner to Provide Automated Sports Production to Thousands of U.S. High Schools
Atlanta & Tel Aviv, 25 May 2017 – PlayOn! Sports, America’s leading high school sports media company, and Pixellot, the leading provider of automated sports production solutions, today announced a partnership to bring automated sports production to U.S. high schools. By deploying Pixellot’s unmanned cost effective systems, hig...
- 24 May: Sacramento Kings Honored for Industry-Leading Efforts to Combat Climate Change
Source: Sacramento Kings
Beyond Sport Selects Golden 1 Center as Finalist for Sport for Climate Action Award
Sacramento, CA – Beyond Sport, a global organization that promotes, supports and celebrates the use of sport to address social issues in communities around the world, recognized the Sacramento Kings industry-leading effort to combat clima...
- 24 May: World Gym Opens First Corporate Gym in San Antonio
Source: World Gym
Los Angeles, California – May 23, 2017 - World Gym International, the iconic global brand for bodybuilding and seriously fun fitness, will open a corporate owned gym near the Ingram Park Mall in San Antonio, Texas (6727 NW Loop 410) in second quarter 2017. World Gym Ingram Park will be the first corporate gym for the brand since ...
- 24 May: World Gym Closes First Quarter of 2017 with Nine New Gyms
Source: World Gym
Los Angeles, California – May 16, 2017 - World Gym International, the iconic global brand for bodybuilding and seriously fun fitness, continues its steady growth by signing deals for 9 new gyms in the first quarter of the year in 7 countries, including the first gyms in Lebanon and Belgium. The gyms span 4 continents and are a mi...