- 17 Jan: Hayward® Commercial Pool's Range of Chemical Controllers Attain NSF 50 Certification
Source: Hayward Commercial
ELIZABETH, NJ (January 16, 2012) - Hayward's line of CAT Controller technology-based chemical automation systems have long been recognized as the leader in water chemistry control systems. As part of a commitment to product quality, performance and protection of public health and safety, Hayward has taken the initiative t...
- 17 Jan: Mats Inc. Named Master U.S. Distributor for 3M™ Matting
Source: Mats Inc.
STOUGHTON, MA, January 16, 2012-Mats Inc. today announced a master distribution agreement with 3M™.
- 13 Jan: Korrio Teams with Axon Sports to Empower Families with Easy, Affordable, Mobile Access to Concussion Management Tool
Leading Sports Automation Platform Provider Integrates Baseline Cognitive Test into Team Registration Process, Kicks Off Pilot Program
SEATTLE, Wash. - Most parents and coaches know concussions are a serious health concern in youth sports. Stories of players suffering traumatic injuries after returning to play with undiagnosed head t...
- 13 Jan: Brock International Prevents Sports Concussions from the Ground Up
Source: Brock International Boulder, Colo.-According to recent statistics reported by the Centers for Disease Control, emergency room visits for sports- and recreation-related traumatic brain injuries, including concussions, has increased among youth by 60 percent during the past decade. While parents, organizations, coaches and athletes debate th...
- 13 Jan: Aquatic Therapy University and Medical Fitness Association Offer Webinar
Source: Aquatic Therapy University
Blaine, Minnesota, January 13, 2012-Aquatic Therapy University (ATU) announces an Aquatic Therapy Boot Camp webinar, "Core Concepts of Water-Based Intervention," scheduled for February 23, 2012, Noon EST. This is first in a series of evidence-based education opportunities created in concert with the Medi...