- 31 Jan: Success Fuels Sports Management Leader TeamSnap’s Raise of $25 Million
Foundry Group led the round with a new investment from its Next Fund
BOULDER, Colo.--(January 31, 2017)--TeamSnap, the household name in integrated sports team, club and league management, today announced a $25 million financing led by the Foundry Group.
- 31 Jan: Billy McConnell: The Newest Member of the IPZ Family
Indiana University Soccer Standout Chooses InterperformancesUSA
WARREN, NJ, January 31, 2017 — Billy McConnell, a top defender for the Indiana University Hoosiers soccer team the past three years, has chosen InterperformancesUSA (IPZ) for representation, the company announced today.
- 30 Jan: World’s Largest Endurance Event Brand, Spartan Race, Kicks-Off 2017 US Season with Sold-Out Weekend in Southern California
Source: Spartan Race, Inc.
The Road To the World Championship in Lake Tahoe Begins Saturday; More than 60 Races Scheduled Domestically, and more than 200 Worldwide
BOSTON (January 27, 2017) – Spartan Race, the world’s leading obstacle race company kicks-off its 2017 US season in Lake Elsinore, Calif. Saturday, January 28 with a sold-out field dur...
- 30 Jan: 18th National Health Through Fitness Day 2017 Set For March 22 in Washington, D.C.
Source: Sports & Fitness Industry Association
Industry Leaders Promote PHIT Act to Address U.S. Inactivity Pandemic
(SILVER SPRING, Md.) – The Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) – the leading global trade representative for category manufacturers, retailers and marketers – today announces the 18th annual National Health Through ...
- 30 Jan: Alan Kidd Named National Association of Sports Commissions President and CEO
Source: National Association of Sports Commissions
CINCINNATI (January 30, 2017) -- Alan Kidd, former president of the San Diego Sports Commission, has been appointed the new president and CEO of the National Association of Sports Commissions (NASC), succeeding Don Schumacher, who is relinquishing his title after 25 years as the only executive dir...