- 29 Feb: Bona Announces NBA Partnership
Source: Bona US
Aurora, Colo., Feb. 27, 2011 - Bona US, the world leader in hardwood floor care and maintenance since 1919, announced today that it will be an Official Hardwood Floor Care Partner of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- 23 Feb: Aquatic Play Feature Online Training Course New Format Offers Improved Learning Experience
Source: National Swimming Pool Foundation
Colorado Springs, Colorado, February 23, 2012-The National Swimming Pool Foundation® (NSPF) announces the Aquatic Play FeatureTM (APF) online training course is now available in a new format, plus a Spanish version has also been launched. The new format offers better user interface, more interactivity, and ...
- 23 Feb: CMAA and MDP Programs Offer Property and Casualty Coverage for CMAA Member Clubs
Source: Club Managers Association of America
Alexandria, VA - February 22, 2012 - The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA), in cooperation with Maury, Donnelly & Parr, Inc. (MDP Programs), announces the debut of a property and casualty insurance product developed specifically for CMAA member-managed clubs including historic club properti...
- 23 Feb: Cybex Supplies Mobile Fitness and Therapy Centers Used on PGA TOUR and Champions Tour
Source: Cybex International Inc.
Cybex International Inc. (NASDAQ: CYBI), a leading manufacturer of exercise equipment, is outfitting the state-of-the-art Allegheny Sports Medicine mobile fitness and therapy centers used by the world's elite golfers on the PGA TOUR and Champions Tour in 2012.
- 23 Feb: Dur-A-Flex® Becomes First Resinous Floor Coating Manufacturer to Earn National Certification
EAST HARTFORD, CONN. (FEB. 22, 2012) - One of Dur-A-Flex's floor systems has been certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) for slip resistance, making the company the first resinous floor coating manufacturer to receive such a determination by the nationally-recognized agency....