- 29 Feb: New Commercial Zero Runner® from Octane Fitness
Source: Octane Fitness
Brings Zero-Impact Running™ to Health Clubs and Fitness Centers
BROOKLYN PARK, Minn. – Feb. 29, 2016 – Octane Fitness, a Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE:NLS) brand, is revolutionizing the cardio floor at health clubs and fitness centers worldwide with its new ZR8000 Zero Runner, which reinvents running by eliminating repetitive impact...
- 29 Feb: YESCO Electronics Announces Name Change To Prismview
Logan, Utah – February 29, 2016 - YESCO Electronics announces today that it will be rebranded as Prismview, A Samsung Electronics Company. The name change is the result of a directive intended to better align Prismview’s identity with its new parent company Samsung Electronics.
- 29 Feb: Canadian Fitness Expert Maureen Hagan Receives International Award from IHRSA
Source: GoodLife Fitness
The VP of Fitness Program Innovation with GoodLife Fitness and canfitpro was named the 2016 Women Leader Award
[London, ON]— Maureen (Mo) Hagan has received the 2016 Woman Leader Award in honour of Julie Main, from The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA). Hagan, who has worked in the fitness...
- 26 Feb: Sports Turf Managers Association Eclipses 200 Members Attaining Status as Certified Sports Field Managers
Source: Sports Turf Managers Association
Six Industry Professionals Receive Prestigious Accreditation Following Annual Conference
(LAWRENCE, Kan.) – Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA) – the professional organization for 2,600 men and women who manage sports fields worldwide – announces it has eclipsed 200 members attaining status as Certifie...
- 26 Feb: New Interactive Tool Helps Fitness Clubs Compare Software
The software comparison hub, GetApp, has just launched a new online tool that allows gym owners to compare and filter software specific to fitness club management.