- 28 Apr: Gerflor to Supply Handball & Volleyball Courts at 2016 Summer Olympics
Taraflex Installation Marks 40 Years of Olympic Traditon by Gerflor
CHICAGO (April 28, 2016) – Gerflor, a global leader in the design and manufacture of multipurpose resilient sports flooring, today announced that through agreements with the International Handball Federation and International Federation of Volleyball, Gerflor will...
- 27 Apr: Sports Turf Managers Association Announces West Palm Beach as Location for 2020 Conference & Exhibition
(LAWRENCE, Kan.) – Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA) – the professional organization for 2,600 men and women managing sports fields worldwide who are critical to the safety of athletes and coaches – today announces Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Fla. as the location for its 2020 Conference & Exhibition.
- 27 Apr: California’s Wake Island Leads a New Generation of Water-Based Family Entertainment Centers
Source: Commercial Recreation Specialists
Verona, Wis., (April, 2016) –When Noel Carter, owner of Wake Island near Sacramento, Calif. — the largest watersports park on the West Coast — realized he got what he paid for with the installation of substandard giant inflatables from a generic manufacturer in China, he needed to do something fast.
- 26 Apr: Open Scholarships and Fellowships Offered by NSPF
Source: National Swimming Pool Foundation
Applications Accepted Until June 1
Colorado Springs, Colorado, April 26, 2016 - The National Swimming Pool Foundation® (NSPF®) is currently accepting applications for 24 scholarship and fellowship grants within the aquatics field, each between $1,000 - $2,000. Certified Pool/Spa Operator® Certification ho...
- 26 Apr: Youth Exercise Program, BORN TO MOVE™ from Les Mills, Now Available On Demand for Free
Source: Les Mills
Popular Fitness Programs for Children Jumpstart a Healthy Lifestyle
BALTIMORE – April 26, 2016 – Les Mills has released select programs from its popular children’s fitness classes, BORN TO MOVE™, free of charge on its streaming service LES MILLS™ On Demand. The programs encourage families to participate in more physical activity...