- 11 May: Total Gym® Honored as Best in Class by the Medical Wellness Association
Source: Total Gym
SAN DIEGO - May, 2012 - Total Gym has been deemed "Best in Class for Medical Wellness Training Equipment," by the Medical Wellness Association (MWA).
- 11 May: Power Systems and Les Mills International Announce Exclusive U.S. Distributor Agreement
Source: Power SystemsKnoxville, Tenn (May 11, 2012) - Power Systems, a Knoxville-based fitness and sports accessory equipment industry leader, has been selected by New Zealand-based Les Mills as the exclusive United States distributor of the company's sports and fitness accessory products. Les Mills is the creator of the world's leading group exerc...
- 08 May: Hartru.com Named Official Honoree in the "Oscars of the Internet"
Source: Har-Tru Sports
CHARLOTTESVILLA, Va. -Har-Tru Sports, a global sports company with its roots in the tennis industry, is pleased to announce that its website, www.hartru.com, has been recognized as an Official Honoree in the 16th Annual Webby Awards. Presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, the Webbys honor excelle...
- 08 May: Aquatic Risk Management Online Training Course Now Available in Spanish
Source: National Swimming Pool Foundation
Colorado Springs, Colorado, May 3, 2012 - The Aquatic Risk Management (ARM) online training course developed by the National Swimming Pool Foundation® (NSPF®) is now available in Spanish and can be accessed on the NSPF website, www.nspf.org/online training, or by clicking on this link. The course features v...
- 08 May: Noritsu Technical Services Partners with Green Fitness Equipment Co.
Source: Green Fitness Equipment Co.
DEL MAR, CA-MAY 2, 2012- Green Fitness Equipment Co., developer of innovative preventative maintenance solutions for fitness equipment, is pleased to announce a partnership with Noritsu Technical Services, which is a division of Noritsu America Corporation. As the only nationwide service company for fitness equip...