- 26 Jul: Qualite Sports Lighting LLC Acquires Universal Sports Lighting
Source: Qualite Sports Lighting
JACKSON, Mich., July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- For over 30 years, Qualite Sports Lighting, of Hillsdale Michigan, has maintained a respected presence in the sports lighting industry and is pleased to announce that Qualite Sports Lighting, LLC, through its parent company, Worth Investment Group, has acquired...
- 26 Jul: Industry Leaders Partner Together For 2013 FINA World Aquatic Championships in Barcelona, Spain
Source: Water Technology Inc.Beaver Dam, Wisconsin (July 22, 2013) - Myrtha Pools (FINA Technical Partner) has teamed with Water Technology, Inc. (WTI) (Aquatic Consultant) for the temporary competition and warm-up/training swimming pools at the 2013 FINA World Aquatic Championships in Barcelona, Spain.
- 26 Jul: Eldorado Climbing Walls Announces Completion of World's Largest Rock Climbing Structure
BOULDER, Colorado (July 12, 2013) - Eldorado Climbing Walls, the expert in climbing wall construction, announces the completion of the world's largest man-made outdoor rock climbing structure. Part of the Boy Scouts of America's extreme sports village at the Summit Bechtel Reserve in West Virginia, this climbing facility will be unveiled at the 20...
- 24 Jul: SLI Launches Concussion Checklist to Evaluate and Improve Safety Efforts
Source: Sports Legacy Institute(BOSTON) - The Sports Legacy Institute (SLI), a Boston-based non-profit organization founded to advance the study, treatment, and prevention of brain trauma in athletes and other at-risk groups, has launched the SLI Concussion Checklist, available online at ConcussionChecklist.org, to help sports programs assess and i...
- 23 Jul: Sport Climbing Makes Last Steps Towards the World University Championships
Source: International Federation of Sport ClimbingSport Climbing is fast becoming an internationally popular and mainstream sport. This trend has been recognized by the International University Sports Federation (FISU).