- 29 Aug: ACE Breaks Down Fitness Aspects of Healthcare Reform
Source: American Council on Exercise
In 2014, the Affordable Care Act will fully go into effect, but already there are several wellness, prevention and fitness aspects of the law available to both employers and the public. These programs are designed to encourage and reward preventative healthcare measures with a goal to improve the overall health ...
- 27 Aug: Motionsoft Inc. Makes Inc Magazine's List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
Rockville, MD (PRWEB) August 23, 2012 -- Inc. magazine today ranked Motionsoft number 778 overall and 82 in the Software Category on its sixth annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy-Ameri...
- 23 Aug: High School Sports Participation Achieves All-time High
Source: National Federation of State High School Associations
- 23 Aug: PlayOn! Sports and YouTube Announce High School Sports Partnership
Source: PlayOn! Sports
ATLANTA and SAN BRUNO, Calif. (August 23, 2012) - PlayOn! Sports (PlayOn), the nation's largest rights holder, producer, distributor, and aggregator of high school sports events, announces a partnership with YouTube, the world's largest online video community, to become the site's leading provider of high school sports progra...
- 10 Aug: Gold's Gym International Awards Matrix Fitness 2012 Equipment Vendor of the Year
Source: Matrix Fitness
COTTAGE GROVE, Wis. (August 6, 2012) - Johnson Health Tech North America, Inc. today announced that its commercial brand, Matrix Fitness, was awarded 2012 Gold's Gym International's Equipment Vendor of the Year (VOY) at their annual convention, the second such award in the past four years. Matrix was previously awarded VOY in...