- 30 Sep: United Soccer League Total Attendance Increases by 33 Percent in 2016
Source: United Soccer League
FC Cincinnati Sets Single-Season, Single-Game Attendance Records
TAMPA, Fla. – The United Soccer League (USL) closed out its 2016 regular-season schedule over the weekend and reported a total season attendance of almost 1.5 million for its 29 teams, a 33 percent increase from 2015.
- 30 Sep: Sports Turf Managers Association to Host 28th Annual Conference & Exhibition
Source: Sports Turf Managers Association
Leading Industry Event Returns to Orlando for First Time Since 2010
(LAWRENCE, Kan.) – Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA) – the professional organization for 2,600 men and women managing sports fields worldwide who are critical to the safety of athletes and coaches – will host its 28th annual Co...
- 30 Sep: Advanced Exercise Equipment and RedLine Athletics Announce Partnership to Bring Pro-Level Hammer Strength and Life Fitness Strength and Performance Equipment to Youth Athletes Nationwide
Source: Life Fitness
RedLine Youth athletic training centers across the country will now offer the same strength and performance equipment used by professional and college athletes
Denver, Co – Rosemont, IL and SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – (Sept. 29, 2016) – Life Fitness and Hammer Strength, the global leaders in fitness equipment, have been building athl...
- 29 Sep: MuscleSound Appoints Erika Simon as Director of Operations
Seasoned Denver Sales and Operations Executive to Drive Strategy for Fast-Growing Tech Company
DENVER—Sept. 28, 2016—MuscleSound®, a Denver-based technology company that helps users optimize performance levels and reduce injury risk through MuscleHealth® and body composition measurements, today announced the appointment of Er...
- 28 Sep: University of Florida Launches Sports and Media Specialization
Source: University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications
Gainesville, September 28 -- The public’s insatiable desire for watching sports on TV rose to 31 billion hours in 2015, a 160 percent increase from 2005, according to Nielsen. With the emergence of new platforms for sports viewing and the proliferation of sports news sites, c...