- 30 Dec: 4Front Engineered Solutions Joins ASSA ABLOY
Source: 4Front Engineered Solutions
(Carrollton, Texas) - - ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in door opening solutions and associated products, has acquired 4Front Engineered Solutions.
- 30 Dec: Nautilus® Commercial's Virginia Manufacturing Facility Adds Jobs, State-of-the-Art US Made Laser
Med-Fit Systems, Inc. manufacturer of Nautilus® commercial fitness products, recently added a new, 1 million dollar Trumpf 3030 laser to its 300,000 square foot manufacturing plant in Independence, Virginia.
- 30 Dec: New Searchable Database, WANID.org, Tracks Aquatic-Related Incidents Worldwide
National Swimming Pool Foundation
Colorado Springs, Colorado (December 19, 2012) -The Worldwide Aquatic News Incident Database, www.WANID.org, a searchable database, has been developed by non-profit National Swimming Pool Foundation®. WANID tracks global aquatic incidents that occur in, or are related to, swimming pools and hot tubs. These events m...
- 04 Dec: Call for Entries in the 2012 Annual Excellence in Design Awards
Source: California Park & Recreation Society
Sacramento, California - November 30, 2012 - The California Park & Recreation Society (CPRS) announces entries for the 2012 Excellence in Design Award program may be submitted via the Society's website, http://awards.cprs.org. The deadline for entries is December 20, 2012, 11:59 pm....
- 04 Dec: Safeplay Systems Receives 2012 Innovation in Plastics Recycling Award From American Chemistry Council
Source: Safeplay Systems
Marietta, GA - On 'America Recycles Day' (Thursday, November 15, 2012) the American Chemistry Council (ACC) presented a 2012 Innovation in Plastics Recycling Award to Safeplay Systems - manufacturer of EcoPlay Playgrounds. EcoPlay® is manufactured from post-consumer, recycled HDPE plastic. Also honored were KW Plastics and...