Law & Policy: Sportsmanship
- Mass. Lawmakers Propose Sportsmanship Bill
by Michael Popke March 2008
Massachusetts lawmakers hope a proposed bill will help student-athletes behave better on and off the field.
- Founder of BadJocks.com Discusses Hazing
by Paul Steinbach February 2008
Founder of the tongue-in-cheek web site, badjocks.com, speaks seriously about hazing.
- Boys' Soccer Probation Leads to Behavior-Modification Push
by Michael Popke September 2007
Utah puts boys' soccer on probation and seeks to improve the behavior of all participants.
- 'Lady' Interrupted
by Paul Steinbach July 2007
- Behavior Modification; Click and Save
by Michael Popke July 2007
Reviews of The Death of Sportsmanship And How To Revive It; online training program for lifeguards
- A Misleading Headline Ignites a Sportsmanship Debate
by Michael Popke May 2007
A misleading local headline ignites a nationwide sportsmanship debate.
- Storm Fronts
by Paul Steinbach April 2006
Schools strategize their defenses against the dangers of postgame celebrations.