- How to Reduce Counterproductive Employee Behaviors
by Michelle Brimecombe November 2009
Facility managers must develop and reinforce positive workplace environments.
- A Decade of Excellence: Andrews Air Force Base Youth Sports
by Adam Shilling November 2009
Two types of coaches, traditional and "honorary," help make these programs successful.
- How to Conduct Background Checks for Youth Sports Volunteers
by Greg Bach September 2009
Following these nine steps can help protect youth sports participants - and your programs.
- Contract Bonuses Award College Coaches for All Sorts of Achievements
by Paul Steinbach May 2009
Today's contract bonuses award college coaches for all sorts of achievements -- some of them rather dubious.
- How to Handle a Sexual Harassment Complaint
by Rick Searing May 2009
Recommended steps for handling a sexual harassment complaint in your workplace.
- Employees Follow Script to Avoid Embarrassing Ad-Libs
by Andrew Cohen December 2008
Giving employees a script to follow guards against embarrassing ad-libs.
- More Women Coaching High School Boys Teams
by Michael Popke November 2008
As more women take the reins of boys' teams, high schools may be entering a post-gender era.
- Developing an Effective Communication Strategy
by Stephen Tharrett and James A. Peterson November 2008
Fitness center managers need to develop a strategy to effectively communicate with staff.
- Create a Work Culture That Facilitates Teamwork, Team Spirit
by Stephen Tharrett and James A. Peterson October 2008
Create a work culture that facilitates teamwork and team spirit.
- Impact of NBA Referee Betting Scandal May Trickle Down to All Levels
by Michael Popke September 2008
The impact of a former NBA referee betting on games he officiated may trickle down to officials at all levels.