Hello and welcome to the first AB Today This Week of 2018! Here’s to another great year in the industry.
Now, to the news highlights…
- A high school basketball player and Michigan State signee is suing the Michigan High School Athletic Association after he was ruled ineligible to play.
- A New York health club grabbed headlines by offering a workout class where participants exercise in the nude.
- A quick-thinking college basketball coach sprang into action and averted a potential bus accident after the driver lost consciousness.
- High-profile fan injuries have led to renewed calls for extended safety netting at baseball venues.
Elsewhere on the internet...
- NPR: Top Fitness Trends for 2018: Back to Basic
- Sports Illustrated: Amazon Is Selling Limited Edition LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball BC Vytautus Jerseys
That's it for now. We'll see you next week!