Happy Friday! You made it to the end of the week, congratulations!
This week, we’re asking AB readers to tell us about their podcast listening habits. We’re thinking about launching a podcast, but we need to hear from you before we do! If you’ve got some time, take a few moments and take our survey!
Now, to the news highlights…
- A Cincinnati-area boy’s basketball team caused outrage when they showed up to their rec league game sporting jerseys with offensive names on the back and a vulgar phrase on the front. The league banned the team.
- A firm hired by former Texas Tech and current Washington State football coach Mike Leach sued Tech for failure to disclose public records surrounding Leach’s firing.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott named his college football national champion. Spoiler alert: It’s not Alabama.
- We took a look at how locker rooms at all levels of sports have evolved and are being redesigned for the modern era.
Elsewhere on the internet…
- From The Detroit News: Michigan shows off $168M update of athletics facilities
- From The Telegraph: Forget the gym – could VR be the future of fitness?
That's it for this week! As always, we appreciate news tips and want to hear from you! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Twitter and share story ideas with us.