- 18 Apr: Ephesus Sports Lighting Named Title Partner of the Triple-A Baseball National Championship Game
DUBLIN, OH - April 15, 2019 - Triple-A Baseball announced today that Ephesus Sports Lighting, the leader in solid-state sports lighting, has been named an official partner of Triple-A Baseball for the 2019 season.
- 18 Apr: National Golf Foundation Releases 2019 Golf Industry Report
SOURCE: National Golf Foundation
NGF’s consolidated report on the state of the golf industry features participation and course supply data along with rounds-played and golf’s reach
Jupiter, FL – The National Golf Foundation (NGF), the only trade organization that works with every sector within the golf industry, has released its 2019 Golf Industr...
- 17 Apr: Minnesota Youth Athletic Services Partners with TeamSnap to Deliver More Resources to Youth Sports Associations and Their Participants
Spring Lake Park, MN and Boulder, CO, (April 16, 2019) – Minnesota Youth Athletic Services (MYAS), the state’s largest multi-sport organization, announced today it has signed a new strategic partnership agreement with TeamSnap – the leading youth sports management provider.
- 17 Apr: Coaches Oppose Move to Earlier Recruiting
SOURCE: College Swimming and Diving Coaches Association of America (CSCAA)
Efforts Would Have Opposite Effect In Swimming & Diving
April 16, 2019 - Colorado Springs, CO - The College Swimming and Diving Coaches Association of America (CSCAA), on behalf of Division I swimming & diving, is calling on the NCAA Council to exempt swimming and ...
- 16 Apr: Softball BC Hits a Partnership with TeamSnap
Boulder, CO, and Langley, BC (April 15, 2019) – TeamSnap, the household name in integrated sports management, announced today it has partnered with Softball BC, the official governing body of softball in British Columbia.