- 02 Apr: Polar Releases Polar SDK and Team Pro API, Allowing Developers to Tap into Its Proprietary Heart Rate and Polar Team Pro Data
Kempele, Finland – March 2019 – Polar, the leader in heart rate sensors, activity trackers and wearable sports technology, announces Polar SDK and Team Pro API, making it possible to read and interpret live data from Polar H10 and Polar OH1 and access Polar Team Pro data. Polar SDK is now available for free on GitHub, and more information is availa...
- 01 Apr: PHIT Act is Making Quick Progress in New Congress
SOURCE: Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA)
SILVER SPRING, MD (March 28, 2019) – Momentum behind the Personal Health Investment Today (PHIT) Act continues, as 24 members of the House and Senate have signed on as cosponsors in the two weeks since it was introduced. PHIT remains very bipartisan, with 13 Republicans and 11 Democrats join...
- 01 Apr: Record Numbers for Technogym's Social Campaign 'Let's Move for A Better World' 2019
For the sixth year running, the number one social cause campaign in the industry has connected a community of 200,000 people around the world who have donated their exercise for a good cause
Cesena– April 1, 2019 – Technogym, the world’s leading wellness and fitness company, today announced the amazing results of its ‘Let’s Move...
- 01 Apr: TECHNOGYM LIVE: Your Favorite Fitness Classes On Demand, At Home
Technogym introduces the new TECHNOGYM LIVE digital platform, offering end-users the best fitness trainers classes at home, at the gym, at work or at hotels on smart bikes, rowers or treadmills. The platform will also allow operators to stream their club or studio classes to their members at home. Starting from its Wellness on th...
- 27 Mar: Competitive Esports Program Coming to University of Michigan’s Recreational Sports
SOURCE: University of Michigan Recreational Sports
First season begins Fall 2019
ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN -- MARCH 27, 2019 -- The University of Michigan Recreational Sports department is joining numerous universities across the country in forming a competitive Esports program, schedule to be up and running for the Fall 2019 semester.