- 05 Feb: Through Support of NFHS Foundation, 600 AEDs Sent to High Schools, State Associations
SOURCE: National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (February 5, 2019) — The ongoing effort by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS), through the NFHS Foundation, to equip schools with Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) took a significant step forward last month with a shipment of ...
- 05 Feb: Athlete Viewpoint and the Big Ten Conference Announce Partnership
SOURCE: Athlete Viewpoint
Athlete Viewpoint, the industry leader in the collection and analysis of student-athlete experience data, is pleased to announce a partnership agreement with the Big Ten Conference.
- 04 Feb: Majority of Americans Believe Teaching Young Children to Swim is Important
SOURCE: National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA)
Local park and recreation agencies provide access to low-cost aquatics programming in communities nationwide
Ashburn, Va. (Feb. 4, 2019) — According to a recent poll conducted by the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA), more than 9 in 10 Americans (95 percent) believe it is impo...
- 01 Feb: Matrix Fitness Announces Record-Breaking Year with 21 Percent Sales Growth in 2018
SOURCE: Matrix Fitness
Earnings Fueled by 40 Percent Increase in Q4 2018 U.S. Commercial Sales
COTTAGE GROVE, Wis. (February 1, 2019) – Matrix Fitness, the commercial brand of Johnson Health Tech (JHT), reported $528 million in global revenue for 2018, its highest top-line number to date, with an increase of 21 percent over 2017. While the compan...
- 01 Feb: Life Time Chappaqua Announces February 8 Opening for Members at 5:00 am
SOURCE: Life Time
Exclusive VIP event set for 6:00 p.m. Feb. 7; Nearly 200 new jobs created to inspire healthy, happy lives for all ages at new athletic destination
CHAPPAQUA, N.Y., Jan. 31, 2019 -- Life Time is set to transform the healthy living landscape in northern Westchester County, New York with the opening of Life Time Chappaqua at Chappa...