- 17 Apr: Minnesota Youth Athletic Services Partners with TeamSnap to Deliver More Resources to Youth Sports Associations and Their Participants
Spring Lake Park, MN and Boulder, CO, (April 16, 2019) – Minnesota Youth Athletic Services (MYAS), the state’s largest multi-sport organization, announced today it has signed a new strategic partnership agreement with TeamSnap – the leading youth sports management provider.
- 17 Apr: Coaches Oppose Move to Earlier Recruiting
SOURCE: College Swimming and Diving Coaches Association of America (CSCAA)
Efforts Would Have Opposite Effect In Swimming & Diving
April 16, 2019 - Colorado Springs, CO - The College Swimming and Diving Coaches Association of America (CSCAA), on behalf of Division I swimming & diving, is calling on the NCAA Council to exempt swimming and ...
- 16 Apr: Softball BC Hits a Partnership with TeamSnap
Boulder, CO, and Langley, BC (April 15, 2019) – TeamSnap, the household name in integrated sports management, announced today it has partnered with Softball BC, the official governing body of softball in British Columbia.
- 15 Apr: Capstone Agency Secures National Champion Client
SOURCE: Capstone Agency
April 10, TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Capstone Agency, The University of Alabama’s student-run communications firm, has taken on UA’s Adapted Athletics as a new client.
- 15 Apr: Positive Coaching Alliance Partners with TeachAids to Provide Concussion Education Materials to Youth Athletes Nationwide
SOURCE: Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA)
Mountain View, California (April 15, 2019) – Today, Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA), a national nonprofit dedicated to transforming youth sports culture, announced a new partnership with TeachAids, an international nonprofit leader in global education innovation. Together, they will provide CrashCourse, an...