- 04 Feb: Majority of Americans Believe Teaching Young Children to Swim is Important
SOURCE: National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA)
Local park and recreation agencies provide access to low-cost aquatics programming in communities nationwide
Ashburn, Va. (Feb. 4, 2019) — According to a recent poll conducted by the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA), more than 9 in 10 Americans (95 percent) believe it is impo...
- 01 Feb: Matrix Fitness Announces Record-Breaking Year with 21 Percent Sales Growth in 2018
SOURCE: Matrix Fitness
Earnings Fueled by 40 Percent Increase in Q4 2018 U.S. Commercial Sales
COTTAGE GROVE, Wis. (February 1, 2019) – Matrix Fitness, the commercial brand of Johnson Health Tech (JHT), reported $528 million in global revenue for 2018, its highest top-line number to date, with an increase of 21 percent over 2017. While the compan...
- 01 Feb: Life Time Chappaqua Announces February 8 Opening for Members at 5:00 am
SOURCE: Life Time
Exclusive VIP event set for 6:00 p.m. Feb. 7; Nearly 200 new jobs created to inspire healthy, happy lives for all ages at new athletic destination
CHAPPAQUA, N.Y., Jan. 31, 2019 -- Life Time is set to transform the healthy living landscape in northern Westchester County, New York with the opening of Life Time Chappaqua at Chappa...
- 01 Feb: USTA & Life Time Forge Relationship Aimed at Growing Tennis Participation in United States
SOURCE: Life Time
MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 1, 2019 -- The United States Tennis Association (USTA) and Life Time today announced a landmark alliance that brings together one of the largest tennis operators in the nation and the national governing body for tennis in the United States. Both parties will combine their vast resources to continue growing the g...
- 01 Feb: 2019-20 High School Volleyball Rules Changes Impact Uniforms, Prematch Protocol
SOURCE: National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (February 1, 2019) — An overhaul of uniform-related rules and an adjustment to team roster submissions were among the most notable rules changes identified for the 2019-20 high school volleyball season.