- 31 Jan: Allstate® Goes the Distance by Partnering with RAM Racing's Popular Hot Chocolate 15k/5k® Series
Source: RAM Racing
Insurance company diversifies its sponsorship portfolio with three-year title sponsorship in the endurance running space
CHICAGO, January, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Allstate Insurance Company, one of the country's largest and most successful sports sponsorship brands, and RAM Racing, the leading endurance race producer in the countr...
- 31 Jan: Counsilman-Hunsaker and the National Swimming Pool Foundation Partner to offer Facility Manager, a MAHC Compliant Web-Based App
Source: Counsilman-Hunsaker, National Swimming Pool FoundationⓇ (NSPFⓇ)
Partnership Provides the Industry with the Best Resource for Online Management Tools
St. Louis, MO – Counsilman-Hunsaker and the National Swimming Pool FoundationⓇ (NSPFⓇ) announce a partnership to provide the aquatic industry with a digital web-based application designed to ...
- 31 Jan: SyncThink Adds to IP with Patent for Adapting Content to User Attention
SyncThink’s patent allows adapting content to a user’s interest using eye analytics
Palo Alto, CA — January 30, 2018 — SyncThink, a leader in neurotechnology and creator of EYE-SYNC, announces today the granting of patent US 14/530,598 by the U.S. Patent and Trade Office. This patent allows SyncThink to use system and methods f...
- 31 Jan: Core-Tex Sees Growth in Fitness Clubs and Physical Therapy Facilities; Readies to Launch Core-Tex Sit and Golf-Specific Applications in 2018
Source: Reactive Training LLC
SAN DIEGO, January 30, 2018—Reactive Training, LLC, San Diego-based health and fitness technology company and creator of the Core-Tex, announced today further expansion into fitness clubs and physical therapy facilities, bringing its reactive training device to professional and recreational athletes and patients aroun...
- 31 Jan: Daxko Acquires Club Automation to Become the Unrivaled Software Provider in Member-based Health & Wellness Industry
Birmingham, AL --Daxko announced today that it acquired Club Automation, a Chicago-based provider of club management software to over 400 facilities. Daxko is already the leading provider of software solutions to the nonprofit and small business segments, serving 10,000 facilities through its Daxko Operations and Zen Planner brands.