- 14 Feb: ISM Connect and Minor League Baseball Progress Towards First Permanent Smart Advertising Network in Professional Sports
SOURCE: ISM Connect
DOYLESTOWN, Pa., Feb. 5, 2019 -- Minor League Baseball™ (MiLB™) and ISM Connect, a national technology and media firm, will deploy over 350 smart displays across 25 Minor League Baseball ballparks in advance of the 2019 season as part of a six-year agreement. The displays will support team efforts to further connect with fans ...
- 14 Feb: TRUE Fitness Announces Addition to Sales Team
SOURCE: TRUE Fitness
John Brey Joins TRUE as Director of Education
St. Louis, MO. February 14, 2019 – TRUE Fitness, a provider of premium cardio and strength equipment, is proud to announce the addition of John Brey as the Director of Education for the University/College market to their expanding sales team.
- 14 Feb: RockBox Fitness Swings into ‘The Triangle’
SOURCE: RockBox Fitness
CHARLOTTE, NC – RockBox Fitness – the state-of-the-art fitness franchise that combines boxing, kickboxing, and functional training into high-energy group workouts – is set to open its first Triangle Area location in Cary.
- 13 Feb: Major Golf Industry Companies to Join #inviteHER Initiative
SOURCE: WE ARE GOLF
(ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla.) – The #inviteHER campaign – an initiative created to increase participation in golf among women powered by WE ARE GOLF and the LPGA Women’s Network – has announced the commitment of national golf organizations and course owner/operators to join in and support the #inviteHER campaign.
- 13 Feb: 49ers FIT Opens with Largest Escape Octagon Custom Frame Ever Installed
SOURCE: Escape Fitness
February 13, 2019 –The new 49ers Fit 36,500 square foot gym recently opened including the largest, heaviest, most functional Escape custom frame installed anywhere in the US to date.