- 24 Mar: CHL and Stadium Digital Launch New Engagement Program for CHL Playoffs
Source: Canadian Hockey League
CHL Fanbase offers special rewards for fans along with new interactive CHL Playoff Predictor Game
Toronto, (March 21, 2017) – The Canadian Hockey League (CHL) kicked off the start of the OHL, WHL and QMJHL playoffs with the launch of CHL Fanbase – the league’s new digital fan engagement platform. Developed by leadin...
- 24 Mar: Former MLB Star Alex Rodriguez Secures Development Rights for UFC GYM® Franchises Throughout Miami - Dade County
Source; UFC GYM®
Miami, Florida – UFC GYM® today announced that former Major League Baseball superstar Alex Rodriguez has purchased the UFC GYM franchise located in Kendall and secured developmental rights for additional gyms throughout Miami – Dade County. Rodriguez, a three-time MLB American League MVP, fourteen-time All-Star, 2009 World Series ...
- 24 Mar: Gold Medal Names James Adam Browning as President
Source: Gold Medal Products Co.
Gold Medal Products Co., the world’s leading manufacturer and distributor of concession food equipment and supplies, is pleased to announce James Adam Browning has been appointed to the office of President.
- 23 Mar: Connor Sports® Tips Off March Madness® as Official Court Provider of the NCAA®
Source: Connor Sports®
With the excitement of March Madness underway, Connor Sports, the NCAA Official Court Provider, has been on the road delivering and installing portable basketball courts at arenas and stadiums across the nation.
- 23 Mar: Motus Global and Baseball Factory Partner for Player Injury Prevention and Performance Enhancement
Source: Motus Global
Motus Global technology to assist Baseball Factory players in analysis of biomechanics for improvement
March 23, 2017 (Rockville Centre, NY and Columbia, MD) – Baseball Factory, a company specializing in player development and college guidance of high school baseball players, is excited to announce a partnership with Motus Gl...