- 23 Mar: Auburn University Raises the Standard for NCAA Baseball Stadiums with New, Retrofitted LED Lighting System
Source: Musco Lighting
AUBURN, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- A newly installed LED lighting system at Samford Stadium-Hitchcock Field at Plainsman Park will significantly improve the experience for Auburn University baseball players and fans, with enhanced light quality and the virtual elimination of glare.
- 23 Mar: NRPA and Walk with a Doc Partner to Increase Physical Activity Across America
Source: National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA)
New partnership includes healthcare providers in eight U.S. cities
Ashburn, Va. (March 22, 2017) — The National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) and Walk with a Doc (WWAD) are proud to partner on a new initiative called A Walk in the Park! to increase physical activity in communities ...
- 22 Mar: SFIA Celebrates Landmark 18th Annual National Health Through Fitness Day on Capitol Hill
Source: Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA)
Broad Coalition of Leaders Meet With Congress to Promote PHIT Act
(SILVER SPRING, Md.) – A groundswell of bi-partisan support behind the Personal Health Investment Today (PHIT) Act reaches an all-time high following the conclusion of the Sports & Fitness Industry Association’s (SFIA) pr...
- 22 Mar: New Sentry Lifeguard Chairs from S.R.Smith
S.R.Smith has just added Sentry Lifeguard Chairs to their comprehensive line of lifeguard stands. Designed to complement any aquatic environment, Sentry lifeguard chairs provide a stylish look that will stand the test of time. Constructed from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and marine grade hardware they are strong, durable a...
- 22 Mar: Colorado Time Systems Renews Partnership with the College Swimming Coaches Association of America
Source: Colorado Time Systems
Loveland, CO—March 22, 2017— Colorado Time Systems (CTS), a PlayCore company, is pleased to announce renewal of their exclusive multi-year sponsorship agreement with the College Swimming Coaches Association of America (CSCAA). This partnership emphasizes the importance of swim timing in collegiate aquatics.