- 14 Mar: TNO Changes the Amateur Basketball Broadcast and Recruitment Game with New Technology Launched at SXSW
New solution automates filming, streaming, stat collection and highlight reels in partnership with USCOUTFOR Seastarlab’s Strivecast
AUSTIN, Tx. — March 13, 2017 — Today at SXSW, TNO, a Dutch-based independent research organization founded upon a belief in the joint creation of economic and social value, announced the release of a ...
- 14 Mar: World’s Largest Obstacle Race and Endurance Brand, Spartan Race, Wins Bid to Host U.S. National Obstacle Course Racing Championship
Source: Spartan Race
Qualifying Event for Team USA to be Held April 30 in Hialeah, Florida
BOSTON (March 13, 2017) – USA Obstacle Course Racing (USAOCR), the recently appointed governing body for obstacle sports and related disciplines in the United States, has awarded Spartan Race, the world’s largest obstacle race and endurance brand, with the ...
- 14 Mar: Save the Date: May is Global Employee Health & Fitness Month
Source: National Association for Health and Fitness
- 14 Mar: Rushmore Plaza Civic Center Introduces New Daktronics Displays
New video displays, scorer’s tables and production system installed at Barnett Arena
BROOKINGS, S.D. – March 14, 2017 – Daktronics (NASDAQ-DAKT) of Brookings, South Dakota, teamed up with the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center to install four new LED displays, three digital scorer’s tables and a new video production system at Barnett ...
- 14 Mar: Gerflor USA Sets Example for Sports Flooring Industry with Release of Product-Specific EPDs
Source: Gerflor USA
Continuing Tradition of Industry Leadership, Manufacturer Provides Product-Specific EPDs for Product Portfolio
CHICAGO (March 2017) – LEED v4 is here – and it’s changing how sport facility architects and designers consider and specify products. Specifically, environmental product declarations (EPDs) need a more critical eye th...