- 10 Mar: San Jose Earthquakes Shake Things Up in Their Parking Lots
Quakes Fans benefit from ParkHub technology at Avaya Stadium
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The San Jose Earthquakes fans enjoyed a new level of speedy entry to Avaya Stadium as the Quakes embarked on the third season at their state-of-the-art home. Fans have been enjoying all the perks at Avaya Stadium since it ...
- 10 Mar: Los Angeles Sports Attorney and Sports Law Professor Richard Walden Co-Authors Timely Book Addressing Sports Ethics and Leadership
Source: Sport, Ethics and Leadership
-- Takes a Deep Look at Fan Behavior, Violence and Hazing in Sports, Gambling and more
What does it mean to be a good fan of a team? Does a fan owe more than loyalty to the team and fellow fans? Does the team have any ethical duties to the fan? How much violence on the playing field is too much violence? What...
- 10 Mar: State Athletic Trainers’ Hall of Fame Lands in Cortland
Source: SUNY Cortland
SUNY Cortland, home to one of the state's best athletic training programs, also hosts a physical tribute to the field's New York notables.
The New York State Athletic Trainers’ Association Hall of Fame has found a fitting home at SUNY Cortland.
- 09 Mar: Gaylord Palms Orlando Partners with ADG To Add the FlowRider® to their Vast List of Recreational Offerings
Source: Aquatic Development Group (ADG)
(Cohoes, NY) Aquatic Development Group (ADG) has completed a second phased expansion at the Gaylord Palms and Convention Center adding a FlowRider® Double as part of a $4.2 million expansion that also included a new slide complex. ADG was the original designer and builder of the resort’s existing recreatio...
- 09 Mar: Americans Strongly Support a Pre-tax Fitness Expense Payment Option, Survey Finds
Source: National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA)
NRPA urges Congress to pass the Personal Health Investment Today (PHIT) Act
Ashburn, Va. (March 9, 2017) — Americans want to use pre-tax dollars — such as those in a health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA) — to cover their fitness expenses. Congress currently is deb...