- 19 Mar: Greater Fort Lauderdale Announced as Host For 2021 National Senior Games presented by Humana
SOURCE: National Senior Games Association
Significant economic impact expected from massive Olympic-style event
FORT LAUDERDALE, March 19 – Greater Fort Lauderdale, Florida has been awarded the bid to host the 2021 National Senior Games Presented by Humana, the largest multi-sport championship event in the world for adults 50 and over. The announ...
- 18 Mar: New Study Will Help Pool Operators Understand How to Best Improve Indoor Air Quality at Public Pools
SOURCE: Council for the Model Aquatic Health Code
More and more swimmers are flocking to indoor pools and waterparks for physical activity and fun, especially during the cold months of winter and early spring. As the use of indoor pools, water parks, and other indoor facilities with aquatic attractions continues to rise, so does the chance that di...
- 18 Mar: Platinum TE™ Paspalum Selected as Exclusive Turfgrass of FIFA World Cup 2022
SOURCE: Atlas Turf International Limited
LaGrange, Ga. USA – March 18, 2019 – When the best of the best face off in the next FIFA World Cup, they will do so on the premium turfgrass known as Platinum TE™ Paspalum. After years of comprehensive testing, the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy selected Platinum TE as the playing surface for all...
- 18 Mar: Eleiko Expands U.S. Product Portfolio to Better Serve Customers, Introduces Athletica and Evo
Eleiko is pleased to present several new products at IHRSA (Booth 2547) which further our mission of making strength training more inviting and approachable while helping facilities meet the changing landscape of fitness head on with comprehensive free weight solutions. The new pieces in our free weight portfolio are the Evo Dumbbel...
- 14 Mar: Gym Member Retention Tool ‘Keepme’ Welcomes Jon Nasta As New Consulting Partner
LIVERPOOL, UK – March 14, 2019 – Keepme has announced the appointment of Jon Nasta as its new Consulting Partner. Nasta joined Keepme in February. Known for his expertise in member engagement and retention, Nasta brings with him a wealth of experience in the health and fitness industry, as a Consultant in this expert track.