- 31 May: ACTIVE Network Acquires JumpForward to Offer a Comprehensive Technology Solution to Collegiate Sports Programs
Source: ACTIVE Network
Sports Compliance and Collegiate Athlete Recruiting Management Now Part of ACTIVE’s Offerings for Universities and Colleges
Dallas – May 31, 2016 – ACTIVE Network®, the premier global marketplace for activities and events and the industry’s leading provider of data solutions, today announced it has acquired JumpForward. As ...
- 31 May: Spectrum Aquatics Launches New ADA Lift Motion Trek BP 400
Source: Spectrum Aquatics
New lift Bridges the Mid Weight Product
MISSOULA, MT, May 31st 2016 – Spectrum Aquatics has launched a brand new ADA pool lift, the Motion Trek BP 400 Lift. This new lift has been designed and built with the user in mind. “Over the last two years our key customers and designers plus the majority of aquatic consultants h...
- 27 May: Quality Scales Unlimited to Provide Floor Scales for the NCAA Woman's Rowing Championships
GOLD RIVER, Calif., May 27, 2016 -- This year Quality Scales Unlimited will meet the weighing requirements of the NCAA Woman's Rowing Championships.
- 26 May: Connor Sports Partners with Tamika Catchings 2016 Legacy Tour
Source: Connor Sports
CHICAGO (May 26, 2016) – Connor Sports, through its Connor Cares initiative, will continue to expand their relationship with women’s basketball as a partner for the Tamika Catchings Legacy Tour that will commemorate the Indiana Fever legend’s hall-of-fame career and final WNBA season.
- 26 May: Study Results Show New Patent May Eliminate Brain Injury From Football
Source: Mason Enterprises Athletic Equipment LLC
PICKERINGTON, Ohio, May 26, 2016 -- "Today we are pleased to release third party research findings for our patented helmet technology (The Mason System)," said Roger Mason, Chief Executive Officer, MEAE LLC. "The results indicate that the force incurred by the brain in head-on collisions can be re...