- 31 May: SFIA Partners with RISE Talent to Provide Dedicated Recruitment to Sports & Fitness Industry Executives
Source: Sports & Fitness Industry Association
Silver Spring, MD, May, 31, 2017 – To address the need for more focused recruitment and provide added value to member companies, the Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA), announces today a new partnership with RISE Talent Acquisition.
- 31 May: HCMA Names Six New Associates
Source: HCMA Architecture + Design
We believe design can be a catalyst for positive change. With every engagement, we work to build a better world with you.
- 31 May: Three Communities Nationwide Awarded Funding for Green Stormwater Infrastructure Projects
Source: National Recreation and Park Association
Grant funding provided by the National Recreation and Park Association and Southwest Airlines
Ashburn, Va. (May 31, 2017) — The National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) and Southwest Airlines® are proud to partner on a new Community Engagement Grant program to help fund green stormwater inf...
- 31 May: Life Fitness Launches New Integrity Series Cardio Line
Source: Life Fitness
The Industry’s Most Popular Cardio Line Gets Redesigned, Maintains Unmatched Durability
ROSEMONT, IL, May 31, 2017 - Life Fitness, the global leader in commercial fitness equipment, today announced its new Integrity Series cardio line, including a Treadmill, Elliptical Cross-Trainer, and Upright and Recumbent Lifecycle Exerc...
- 31 May: CRS Welcomes New Project Manager
Verona, WI, (May, 2017) –Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) is pleased to announce the addition of Project Manager Tyler Welsh. Tyler will be a resource for both aquatic and land-based recreation projects throughout the Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois.