- 26 Jun: Only Half of Collegiate-Level Sports Programs Follow Medical Model of Care for Student-Athletes, Survey Finds
SOURCE: National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA)
Results suggest a need for collegiate athletic programs to evaluate existing model of care to ensure student athlete safety
LAS VEGAS, NV – A new survey of college and university athletic trainers shows that 51.73% of their collegiate-level sports programs follow the NCAA-legislated independ...
- 25 Jun: USA Synchro and TeachAids Announce Partnership to Provide CrashCourse Concussion Education to Athletes Nationwide
SOURCE: TeachAids, USA Syncrho
Co. Springs, Colorado (June 25, 2019) – USA Synchro, the national governing body for synchronized swimming, announces an exciting partnership with TeachAids, a nonprofit leader in global education innovation. Together, the two organizations hope to promote athlete safety through TeachAids’ CrashCourse concussion edu...
- 24 Jun: Blink Fitness Builds Franchise Growth Momentum
SOURCE: Blink Fitness
Tech-Forward Approach, Dynamic Design and “Body Positivity” Mission Positions Value-Based Fitness Concept for Accelerated Franchise Expansion
NEW YORK – Blink Fitness (Blink), a premium-quality, value-based fitness concept that creates an unmistakable and incomparable Feel Good ExperienceTM, announced today a focused franchi...
- 24 Jun: LSI Industries Names New National Sales Manager for Retail National Accounts
SOURCE: LSI Industries Inc.
Doug Cotter Will Fill the Role, Bringing Decades of Experience as an Elite Sales Executive
Cincinnati, OH – June 20, 2019 – LSI Industries Inc., (NASDAQ:LYTS), a leading U.S.-based manufacturer of outdoor and indoor lighting and graphics for commercial, industrial, and multi-site retail applications announced today th...
- 24 Jun: NFHS Celebrates Centennial in Indianapolis During 100th Summer Meeting – Key Events to be Streamed on NFHS Network
SOURCE: National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (June 24, 2019) — The National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) will conduct its 100thSummer Meeting June 28-July 2 in its hometown of Indianapolis, Indiana. It will be the first Summer Meeting in Indianapolis and the first in Indiana since the...