- 31 Jul: Twenty-Five Grant Recipients Selected for National ‘Meet Me at the Park’ Healthy Living Program
Source: National Recreation and Park Association
Funding to increase access to play spaces provided by the National Recreation and Park Association and The Walt Disney Company
Ashburn, Va. (July 31, 2017) — The National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) and The Walt Disney Company are proud to announce the grant recipients of the new Meet ...
- 31 Jul: Pocket Radar and Factory Athletics Renew Partnership
Sources: Pocket Radar Inc., Factory Athletics
Relationship created to expand skill development impact for Factory Athletics players through training with advanced technology from Pocket Radar
July 31, 2017 (Santa Rosa, CA and Columbia, MD) – Factory Athletics is proud to announce the renewal of their partnership with Pocket Radar Inc., a technolo...
- 31 Jul: IDEA Convention Concludes With Daktronics Winning Allied Member Achievement Award
BROOKINGS, S.D. – July 31, 2017 – The Information Display and Entertainment Association (IDEA) Conference took place in Philadelphia earlier this month and Daktronics (NASDAQ-DAKT) of Brookings, South Dakota, walked away with the 2017 Allied Member Achievement Award. Daktronics has attended the conference for 30 years dating bac...
- 31 Jul: Wolfpack Ninja Tour: Top Ninjas Compete at Budweiser Events Center, Loveland, Colorado
Source: Wolfpack Ninja Tour LLC
LOVELAND, Colo., July 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Wolfpack Ninja Tour LLC, presents their second major Wolfpack Ninja Tour event, November 3rd – 5th, 2017 at The Budweiser Events Center, Loveland, CO. All ticket levels are on sale now, by calling 877.544.8499; in person at the Budweiser Events Center Box Office; or onli...
- 31 Jul: Professional Wheelchair Tennis Returns to Hilton Head Island
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) is pleased to announce it will once again host the Wheelchair Tennis Championships on Hilton Head Island, September 21-24, 2017.