- 31 Aug: PTR Reaches Major Milestone
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry is thrilled to announce it’s celebrating a major milestone today, welcoming its 10,000th member in the United States! This brings PTR’s global reach to more than 16,000 members worldwide.
- 30 Aug: Michelle Gonzalez, Account Executive at Iron Grip, Named to the SFIA Future Industry Leaders Scholarship Program for 2017
Source: Iron Grip Barbell Company
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. – August 29, 2017 – Iron Grip Barbell Company, the industry-leading manufacturer of innovative and durable American-made free weight equipment, is pleased to congratulate Account Executive Michelle Gonzalez on her nomination to the Sports & Fitness Industry Association’s Future Industry L...
- 29 Aug: New Dual Post Starting Platforms from S.R.Smith
New from S.R.Smith, the Velocity and Legacy Starting Block series are now available with a dual post as well as single post frame. “Our goal in expanding our line of elite starting blocks is to ensure we have an option for every aquatic facility,” said Dan Jorgensen, S.R.Smith V.P. of Sales. The new dual post models are made from...
- 25 Aug: Keiser Receives 'Steve Block Vendor of the Year' Award at canfitpro 2017 World Fitness Expo
(TORONTO, Ontario)– Keiser was honored with the prestigious Steve Block Vendor of the Year Award on Aug. 18 in Toronto at the 2017 canfitpro world fitness expo, Canada’s largest annual event serving fitness professionals.
- 25 Aug: Sir Richard Branson & Mary Wittenberg Announce New Virgin Sport San Francisco Partnerships with Motiv, nuun, ClassPass, CLIF BAR and Headspace
Source: Virgin Sport San Francisco
Virgin Sport San Francisco will kick off first US-based Festival of Fitness, featuring the SF Bay Half Marathon, Twin Peaks Mile, and Go Fit Yourself Fitness Hub, October 14-15 in San Francisco.
SAN FRANCISCO (August 24, 2017) – Today, Virgin Group Founder Sir Richard Branson and Virgin Sport Global CEO Mary Wit...