- 21 Aug: Green Bay Packers and Cologuard Launch "Crossing the 50" Colon Cancer Awareness Campaign
Fans taking screening pledge can be entered to win luxury box tickets
GREEN BAY, Wis. and MADISON, Wis., Aug. 13, 2018/PRNewswire/ — When the Green Bay Packers cross the 50-yard line this season, it will be meaningful both on and off the field.
- 21 Aug: Philadelphia Eagles Announce Community Partners for 2018 Season
The core areas of focus will center on domestic violence advocacy, support for sexually abused children and youth empowerment for disabled children and young adults
The Philadelphia Eagles are teaming up with three new Eagles Care partners this year as part of the team’s ongoing commitment to supporting local non-profits in the Greater Philadelphi...
- 20 Aug: Cheez-It® Joins with Cactus Bowl as Title Partner for Newly-Named Cheez-It® Bowl
SOURCES: Fiesta Bowl Organization, Kellogg Company, Impression Sports & Entertainment
Cheez-It® Bowl to host Big 12 vs. Pac-12 match-up on December 26 at 7 pm MT at Chase Field
BATTLE CREEK, MI and SCOTTSDALE, AZ – A new era of college football excitement begins today as Kellogg’s Cheez-It® brand is announced as the title sponsor of the newly...
- 17 Aug: LSI Industries Unveils Reorganization Plan to Deliver Customer-Engaging Retail and Commercial Environment Solutions to Strategic Markets
SOURCE: LSI Industries Inc.
LSI will fully align product and service offerings with customers' needs by combining Lighting, Graphic & Technology segment operations
Cincinnati, Ohio, August 17, 2018: LSI Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: LYTS), a leader in visual image and engagement solutions, including lighting, graphics, and technology for national ...
- 16 Aug: Five English Premier League Clubs to Debut TLC for LED Stadium Lighting for 2018-2019 Season
SOURCE: Musco Lighting
LONDON, ENGLAND–As the 2018-2019 English Premier League (EPL) season kicks-off, five clubs are set to unveil new pitch lighting at their home grounds, significantly enhancing visibility, broadcast quality, energy efficiency, and the overall stadium experience for players and spectators.