- 09 Aug: SFIA Announces Six Start-Up Challenge Finalists for 2018 Competition
SOURCE: Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA)
Finalists present on the biggest entrepreneurial stage in the sports & fitness industry to over 200 C-level executives, experts & investors
SILVER SPRING, MD (Aug. 9, 2018) – For the first time ever, six finalists have been selected by the Sports & Fitness Industry Association (...
- 09 Aug: Acoustic Panels Enhance Multipurpose Use of Colgate University Fieldhouse
SOURCE: Eckel Noise Control Technologies
Quick and easy installation assured that the facility would be completed in time for Commencement
Ayer, MA— Colgate University is nestled in a pastoral setting in Hamilton, NY. Dating back to 1819, the school, first started as a Baptist Seminary, is now a liberal arts college with nearly 3,000 students. T...
- 08 Aug: Tennis Industry Association, Manufacturers Oppose New Tariffs on Imported Goods
SOURCE: Tennis Industry Association
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. (Aug. 8, 2018) — The Tennis Industry Association is opposing proposed tariffs on products that are of specific concern to the tennis and racquet sports industry. TIA President Jeff Williams, on behalf of the TIA and its board of directors, recently sent a letter to the U.S. Trade Rep...
- 08 Aug: Champion Announced as Official Uniform and Apparel Provider of National Federation of State High School Associations and NFHS Network
SOURCE: National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (August 8, 2018) — The National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) and the NFHS Network have announced a multi-year agreement with Champion Athleticwear to become their “Official Uniform and Apparel Provider.”
- 08 Aug: HALO™ Protective Equipment Launches, Making Huge Headway In Reducing Leading Causes of Concussion
A breakthrough piece of equipment designed for athletes in high-impact sports that helps to reduce forces contributing to whiplash and concussion
WATERLOO, Ontario – August 7, 2018 – AEXOS (Advanced Exoskeletal Systems) today announces the launch of HALO™ – a compression shirt designed to perform like equipment by reducing whiplas...