- 07 Aug: New D.C. Area Mini-Pitch Unveiled to Support Increased Access to Youth Soccer Programming
SOURCES: U.S. Soccer Foundation, Musco Lighting, D.C. United
WASHINGTON D.C. – Youth soccer players from throughout Washington D.C. were on hand today for the unveiling of a new mini-pitch at Petworth Recreation Center, as part of a national effort to positively impact the lives of young people through participation in the sport.
- 07 Aug: Trainerize’s New Fitbit Integration Puts Nutrition Data into the Hands of Fitness Professionals to Deliver More Personalized and Effective Training Programs
By connecting Trainerize’s network of fitness professionals to their clients’ Fitbit data, the integration allows fitness professionals to track client health and nutrition in real time and deliver data-driven fitness experiences to their clients
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trainerize, the sof...
- 06 Aug: Stanford Children’s Health Adopts SyncThink’s Eye Tracking Platform to Support New Study on High School Athletes
Palo Alto, CA—Aug 6, 2018— SyncThink, a world leader in neurotechnology with foundational IP in eye tracking analytics has partnered with Stanford Children’s Health, a healthcare network exclusively dedicated to pediatric and obstetric care, to initiate a new study utilizing novel technologies in the evaluation of athlete brain h...
- 02 Aug: The Fall Forecast – Settling the Youth Sport Safety Score: From Gender Differences to Sports Specialization and What Parents, Coaches and Athletes Need to Know
SOURCE: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
ROSEMONT, Ill., (July, 2018) – Leading orthopaedic and sports medicine experts from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM) unveiled today new study findings and reinforced imp...
- 02 Aug: HEAD Penn to Sponsor Professional Pickleball Registry
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Pickleball Registry (PPR) is pleased to announce a three year sponsorship agreement with HEAD Penn. HEAD is the Official Paddle and Bag of PPR.